- you may use an unofficial transcript to refer to as you fill out your college applications. You can print your own from your SIS account.
- you will need to send an OFFICIAL transcript to the school(s) you are applying to. To do so, please visit the counseling center where you will sign up on the purple paper on the front desk with your name and the school(s) you would like it sent to. Our registrar will be happy to send them for you!
- if you have taken any concurrent enrollment or distance education classes, you will also need to send in your UVU transcripts. You may request these through your 'myUVU' link.
- You may need a letter of recommendation at some point for some scholarships or out of state schools. You will need to:
- give counselors at least 1 week notice
- fill out the "Personal Data Form", located in the counseling office or you can print your own here. Complete and return to your counselor.